I've decided to keep to a Welsh theme for the year. And this one is the Welsh Pear or paisley to most of you.
I'm still playing on my needlefelting machine.
And here is a close-up of the work in progress.
outside edge has been used as a backing to the black felt. I've then needlefelted the outer border and a paisley shape from the back of the work creating a more subtle red and black image. I'm currently hand stitching quilting lines onto the work. Just thought I'd share with you my progress so far.
Update - All finished now - mind you it's not a very photogenic quilt - looks better in real life.
Still - I've finished it - and I've learnt lots in the process.